While at the Game Farm, please observe the following rules at all times for the safety of everyone:
- To hunt at the Farm and/or bring a gun to the Farm, you must have a valid small game hunting licence and a firearms licence;
- You may not carry a loaded firearm in a vehicle;
- Hunting from public roads and private properties surrounding the Game Farm is prohibited;
- Trespassing onto properties that neighbour the Game Farm is also prohibited;
- While hunting or observing hunting, orange clothing (a hat, plus a vest or coat) must be worn;
- You may only hunt and shoot game birds (pheasants, partridges, and quails) at the Farm. Hunting of any wildlife on our property is forbidden.
- You must make every reasonable effort not to abandon game birds that you have shot or killed;
- When hunting, you must take every precaution to ensure the safety of fellow hunters and all other persons who may be on or near the Farm;
- All hunters, as well as any spectators and guests of hunting events and activities must sign our Waiver and Release of Liability form.